Skip to main content
  • Authorization form for school personnel to administer medication.

  • The annual health update needs to be completed in March at re-enrollment and in August at the beginning of the school year.

  • This is the application to receive free or reduced lunches. Applications should be turned in to Mrs. Weier at the MS/HS office.