As your student begins school, you too will begin a new and exciting experience at Bergan as well. One way to continue to be involved is to be a part of the Parent Knights Association. There is no fee to join! Everyone who has a student at Bergan is part of this organization.
We encourage you to be active in your school. Bergan Spirit begins with enthusiastic families who are willing to share their time and talents with others. Our mission is to support all Bergan students and teachers in Middle School and High School.
Middle/High School Parent Knights
The group helps to plan and support school activities throughout the year.
The Parent Knight Board meets the third Monday of each month at 7 p.m. All members are welcome to join any meetings.
If you have interest in attending a meeting or would like to regularly participate, please contact Terri-Anne Wallen at email@example.com or at 402-505-0089.
Parents are invited to sign up for some of the activies we support. It will give you the opportunity to share your spirit with Bergan. You can be a part of the Parent Knights just by sharing your time and talents to help facilitate some of the follwoing activities:
- Provide treats for your child’s class retreat during the year: you may be asked to bring cookies, bars of drinks for off-site retreats.
- Parent/Teacher Conference staff meals: you would be asked to provide food/drinks or help serve teachers during scheduled conferences.
- NSAA Tournament Hospitality Room for coaches: you would be asked to provide food for the coaches during tournaments the Bergan hosts.
- Catholic Schools Week: you would be asked to provide drinks, treats, etc. that are distributed throughout the school and parish in appreciation of commitment to Catholic Education.
- Plant Sale: you would be asked to volunteer for set-up, working at the sale or clean up.
- Donation: This option is for those parents who would prefer to make a monetary donation in lieu of providing any of the above items. Our donations help to provide the funding for our Student of the Month program, Knight Code.
If you have any qeustions about MS/HS Parent Knights or would like to volunteer for one of the above opportunities, please contact President, Terri-Anne Wallen at firstname.lastname@example.org.